You can see whether an object is related to other objects and you can display the related objects. The displayed hierarchy corresponds to the classification system of the institution. Related objects can include the following:
- Maps, plans and drawings from the estate of a person
- Pictures from a collection that is sorted according to people
- Documents that are assigned to a particular topic in an archive
(1) Superordinate institution or collection:
(2) Elements which are superordinate to the object: expandable or expanded
(3) Object currently displayed in the details view:
(4) Number of subordinate elements. Click the plus icon to display further elements from the same level.
(5) Further objects at the same level. Click the name of the object or the object icon to display the details view.